Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Caravan hounds


i will come back
daughter of BIS .Ch. Kings ways wizkid
she is of 1 year old and won 1CC 1 RCC and 1 RBOB at the only one show she competed













BIS.Ch.kingsways wiz kid

he is one of the best caravan male in india with good top line,moving&charactors . He produced many champions and himself won more than 30 BOBs. Now he is in Dehradun.And will be shown in coming season throughout north.







Both the Caravans i have bought to Dehradun for Shows and also for the breeding. I like to spread the Indian breed all over North India for the upift of Indian breeds .

1 comment:

  1. Dr Sandeep, I wish you many shows succeses. Your dogs are very nice and very good for future breeding. I look forward your new pics and messages about you and your lovely dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete